What to pack and directionsWhat to pack and directions https://trail-run.lormarendurance.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/LORMAR-INDURANCE_TRAIL-GUIDE_2018_FINAL-01-2-1-1024x722.jpg 1024 722 LormarEndurance LormarEndurance https://trail-run.lormarendurance.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/LORMAR-INDURANCE_TRAIL-GUIDE_2018_FINAL-01-2-1-1024x722.jpg
It’s been a busy year with lots of preparation to make sure the 2018 Trail Run is one to remember! We hope you’re as excited as we are! Herewith a brief list of essentials for the weekend.
- Arrival: All participants can arrive any time from 12:00 on Saturday 22 September.
- Registration will take place from 12:00-17:30 at Fairview Farm. (Please see location details below).
- Entry confirmation letter. Printed or digital format is acceptable.
- Tent & room allocation: You will receive your tent & room allocation at registration.
- Departure: All participants are welcome to stay over on the 23rd of September with an early departure on the 24th.
- Head Light: Remember to bring a head light for Day 1 night run. We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with Extreme Lights so all participants will get a 10% discount on light purchases. Use this coopon code: LightUpTheKaroo10%OFF
- We provide you with a tent and comfy mattress, remember to bring your pillow and sleeping bag, this is applicable to the upgraded tented accommodation as well. For those that have booked the upgraded accommodation packages, bedding will be provided.
- Warm jacket for the chilly Karoo nights.
- 2 Sets of running wear: Each participant will receive a complimentry running shirt in the goody bag.
- Water camelback (not compulsary) there are water points en route.
- Snacks: Don’t get “hangry”, bring some snacks to nibble on.
- Cash: Bring cash for drinks, snacks etc. as there are no ATM’s or card facilites close by.
- Personal Medication (If needed)
- Sense of humour – Mandatory
Fairview venue is situated between Richmond NC & Middelburg EC
• Coming from Colesberg or Graaff-Reinet/Port-Elizabeth: Take off-ramp into Middelburg. Carry on with main road (Meintjies st) towards a traffic light (the only 1 in town!) Turn right (coming from Colesberg or left coming from Graaff-Reinet), head on to a T-junction, turn left and 1st right into Richmond road (R398). Carry on with this road for approximately 48km. The farm Fairview will be on your left.
• Coming from Cape Town: Take 1st gravel road just pass Richmond to the right on the R398. Carry on for approximately 65km. Fairview will be on your right. Gps: S 31 32’31.2” E024 32’47.0”
DOWNLOAD THE EVENT BOOKLET HERE: VIEW & DOWNLOAD
See you on the start line!
Charlotte (Urban Goat Event Management )